With our brand new online management system planning your small groups has never been easier. You can follow our road map, and choose which lessons you want to teach and when you want to teach them. But you aren’t even limited to one schedule, you can have different calendars in case you want to have different groups going through different lessons.
Once you set your schedule, you can assign your small group leaders so they know exactly what they are teaching simply by logging into the Live Curriculum using their own account created by you. Not only will they see what they are teaching, but you can also send them messages and share files you want them to have for small group.
And since it’s online it’s always available so you and your leaders can prepare whenever it’s convenient.
Is there anything easier than that?
The Administrator Page is the hub, the nexus, the big, pulsing brain at the center of the LIVE Curriculum website.
Here’s where your designated small group administrator will log in and coordinate all materials.Here’s where your designated small group administrator will log in and coordinate all materials.
From this page, the administrator can:
- • Customize the dashboard to only show what you want
- • Explore the lessons in depth
- • Easily set a schedule for your small groups leaders
- • Quickly communicate with your team
- • Set the master calendar for your ministry
- • Share files with those in your ministry
- • Set news feeds for your team
- • Integrates with the COMMUNICATE tools from Simply Youth Ministry TOOLS.